Saturday 4 January 2014

Designer Bags

Louis Vuittion. Givenchy. Chanel. Prada. Phillip Lim. Gucci. Marc Jacobs. Guess. Rebecca Minkoff. Burberry. Miu Miu. Coach. Fendi. Balenciaga. Yves Saint Laurent. Hermes. Valentino. Versace. Jimmy Choo. Michael Kors. Alexander McQueen. Kate Hill. Christian Dior.

These are just a few of the name that run through my mind when I think of designer bags. Who wouldn't want to own a bag by any of these designers. I know I personally would kill to own a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 or even a Prada Saffiano. But the reality is most of us mere mortal cannot afford these babies :'( though it never hurts to have a wishlist - leave your wishlist in conspicuous places around your home and office you never know who will set out to play fairy godmother!

Let's face it bags will always remain a key fashion accessory and that's why it's important to have your own personal collection. My role as Bagarella is to show you how to build to your own personal collection without the costs. Look ahead my baggies (haha) bags up ahead!

Until next time,
Ciao! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment